The Renovate CLI tool is open source and free to use. Renovate Pro is commercially licensed via subscription ($950/year) via this website. We also offer Renovate as an official GitHub Marketplace App, where use of private repositories requires a paid plan.
- Where can I find the plans?
- All paid plans for the hosted GitHub App are listed on GitHub Marketplace. Paid plans are only required for private repositories.
- Do you offer Free Trials?
- Yes, all GitHub Marketplace plans come with a 14 day Free Trial.
- Do you offer discounts?
- We have no way to offer discounts via GitHub Marketplace, but we do give away free service for students, non-profits, open source contributors and more here.
- Do you offer a GitLab hosted version?
- No, for GitLab you will need to run your own. A hosted version may come in future, but GitLab doesn't have any similar "App" or Marketplace concepts to make it easier.
- Do you have an enterprise version?
- Enterprise Editions of Renovate are coming for self-hosted users soon. Contact us if you would like early access.
- Is the open source version of Renovate limited in any way?
- The open source CLI tool has the same core as the App so is essentially interchangeable feature-wise.