Renovate supports upgrading dependencies in
.csproj files are currently supported. By default, this includes:
- .NET Core 1.0 and above
- .NET Standard class libraries
.csprojin the SDK-style syntax
To convert your .NET Framework .csproj into an SDK-style project, one can follow the following guide.
How It Works
- Renovate will search each repository for any files with a
- Existing dependencies will be extracted from
- Renovate will look up the latest version on nuget.org to determine if any upgrades are available
- If the source package includes a GitHub URL as its source, and has either a "changelog" file or uses GitHub releases, then Release Notes for each version will be embedded in the generated PR.
Contributions and/or feature requests are welcome to support more patterns or additional use cases.